🎕💜Blooming Ideas Denim Jacket💜🎕
Hello again, Patti here to share my hand painted denim jacket.
For this project I used:
- Heartful By Gale Nation
- Daisy by Red Tin Roof
- Three Leaves Set by Kae Pea
- Florally by Kae Pea
- Rose by Red Tin Roof
- Daffodil by Red Tin Roof
- Floral Crown by Kae Pea
- Golden GAC 900
- Golden Acrylics in Titanium White, Chromium Oxide Green, and Phthalo Green
- Liquitex acrylic in Medium Magenta
- Winsor & Newton acrylic in Permanent Green Light
- Amsterdam acrylics in Azo Yellow Medium and Pyrrole Red
- Arteza acrylic in Ultramarine Blue
- Round brushes in 3, 5, and 8
- Paint palette
- 6 x 8 Stamp Buddy
- Denim jacket
To begin this project I stamped my images onto newsprint and cut them out so I could play with the design and placement on the jacket.
Once I had finalized my design placement, I took a picture and printed the picture out so I could remember where I had placed the images.
I mixed the Titanium White paint with the GAC according to directions. Then I put a generous amount of the paint mixture onto my stamp buddy.
I stamped the images on my jacket using the stamp buddy and paint mixture.
I let the paint dry thoroughly, and then heat set it with my iron.
I started to paint in the colors, deciding along the way which colors I wanted where.
Once all the paint on the jacket was completely dry, I again heat set with my iron, and my jacket was complete!
💜🎕Thank you so much for following along !🎕💜
Love and Laughter,