Hi it is Hazel. I am really excited to do my first blog post on here! I love crafting and am thankful that Kae Pea let me onto the 100 Moon Collaboration😊! This art idea was in my head until now. It was really fun to create with all three companies!
- Peace, Love, Happiness set of three by ArtFoamies (uses only the heart one!)
- Sitting Brownie by 100 Proof Press
- Embrace Your Imperfections by Rubber Moon
- Honeycomb Texture Background by 100 Proof Press
- Gel Press (big enough for your paper)
- Moonlight Duos: martian green, milky way magenta, deep space blue, lunar lilac, planetary purple, and bright sky
- Easy peel sticky paper/ glue with paper
Take your heart ArtFoamie and stamp it with Milky Way Magenta on printer paper or scrap paper.
Cut out the center of the heart for a mask.
Stamp the heart ArtFoamie onto the sticky paper and put the mask on it.
Stamp the Brownie in the middle of the heart with the deep space blue Moonlight Duo.
Take the mask off and stamp the Embrace Your Imperfections on the sticky paper with the Martian Green moonlight duo.
Cut out the art on the sticky paper.
Using the lunar lilac, planetary purple, and bright sky Moonlight duos, color up your gel press.
Stamp the honeycomb onto it with no color.
Pat then peel your paper onto the Gel Press
Peel the Heart off the back of the sticky paper and stick it on your art.
Peel the back off of the Embrace Your Imperfections stamp and stick it above the heart.
Thank you for reading!
For those of you who like fast videos!
Please feel free to share your creations using #rubbermoon #100proofpress #artfoamies #100moonscollab on your social media. We will be so happy to see what you make with Rubbermoon, 100 Proof Press, and Artfoamies products.